Mar 16, 2011

Bessie

Our beautiful bicycle Bessie has a very important job to do in a few weeks time.



The next 6 weeks are our biggest yet.

I really cant wait to share with you what I have been working on for so long.

Most importantly I cant wait for the lovely couples who, over long conversations about decor, linen, food and every aspect that is a well styled wedding, I have come to call my friends.

I'm so happy for them.

I find it hard to get the right words out on what a privilege it is that they chose me to help them with the most important day of there lives.

In other news, I'm off to Melbourne for the weekend. My husband and I are going (child free) to see The Stone Temple Pilots ... we are driving back home though beautiful towns like Daylesford.
Last time I drove through Daylesford there were so many wonderful finds in the thrift stores but the backseat of the car was filled with much more precious cargo, my 3 boys. So I had to buy sparingly.. even though my 9 year old carried a stool on his lap all the way back to Adelaide ;)
This time.. the boot and back seat are free... will show you my finds on return.

Have a lovely weekend whatever you do.

Please check out The Handmade Hullabaloo where I have a new and wonderful gig as a contributor. with some amazing company a project by the talented Ann from Little Red Bus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...