Sep 24, 2010

In a nutshell .....

image via - we heart it
Cookie cutter weddings… not for me… yawn!

Adelaide folks about to tie the knot need to know the is change in the air for those who seek it,
I create stylish, modern, fresh and original events; I will promise you a wedding that is joyful, creative and fun. My goal is to help you define your style, we create innovative concepts and custom design original elements by sourcing coolness and designing and making handmade loveliness.

image via - once wed
I have an extensive range or décor/props and hire items that we are expanding constantly collecting most items from flea markets or custom making them we love to bring it all together.
I am passionate about making each of the events I create shout out each bride and grooms individual personality’s making their wedding one everyone remembers.

bridal shower - sweet table
White Room Events

Wedding season is finally here and I cant wait to start rolling out the events I have booked in.
Beautiful creative brides and grooms and so much custom made goodness I really am more than busting to share.
So ... If you ache for a wedding or event that is different to the rest and has YOUR style written all over it?

contact me at emily@whiteroomevents.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...