Aug 9, 2010

Woodland Party .. the beginning

For my son's 4th birthday party we are doing a 'Woodland Animal' theme,  we decided on this theme because of his love of owls and creatures in general and my love of Gnomes, toadstools and Mr. Fox.

There are some beautiful woodland parties on the internet that are so inspiring, my challenge was to make ours unique, I was inspired by the beautiful folk style fabrics from Denmark and have used these as my starting point... Still a few months to go, but I have started sewing and styling to my hearts content..
I look forward to sharing the finished product..
because Gnomes (and woodland creatures) make people happy.. they just do.


The 'Gnomes' book that started my ever so slight obsession

Somewhere to store your Gnome

crochet toadstool

collected so far... cant wait to show you what all of this becomes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...